Once familiar with your Jungle Gym XT and the basic movements are mastered, it’s time to move up the challenge and incorporate some intermediate movements.
These exercises are characterized by compound movements and deepening basic presses, rows, and lunges.
They engage the core and other stabilizer muscles as well as increasing range of motion.
See below, the intermediate workout by Jungle Gym XT makers Lifeline USA.
This video is about 11 minutes long and features instruction by personal trainer Jessica Rucker and Jon Hinds of Monkey Bar Gyms.
Related Suspension Training Articles:
- TRX Yoga Fusion Workout
- A Review Of The Jungle Gym XT – Can It Stand Up To The TRX?
- Metabolic Training – Get Fit Faster
- TRX Suspension Trainer Review – Analyzing The Bestselling Bodyweight Based Trainer
- Suspension Trainers: 5 Impressive Benefits To Your Overall Fitness
- The New TRX Force Kit: Tactical
- The Human Trainer Review – Split Design Suspension Body Weight Training
- The TRX Xmount Ceiling and Wall Anchor